Procedure For Field Study / Research Application In Johor National Parks
- Researchers should submit a letter to the Director of Johor National Parks Corporation for approval on research programme in Johor National Park (that has been justify).
- Researchers need to fill a research registration form which can get from Johor National Parks Corporation Headquarters or can be downloaded via the official PTNJ website at www.johornationalparks.gov.my (Please attach a copy of all requested documents). We will revert back to you within 3 working days by fax and post.
- At the day and date are selected, researchers need to check in and: –
- For researchers from abroad are required to obtain approval from the Economic Planning Unit (EPU) of the State.
- Once approved, the researcher must follow the rules and regulations in Appendix C.
For any inquiries please email to: email@example.com