The various resorts on the islands organize a range of activities for their guests. While these activities may vary slightly depending on the infrastructure and facilities in place, they generally include:
- Island hopping and snorkeling – explore the secluded beaches and shallow coral reefs around the smaller islands.
- Watersports – windsurf, kayak or banana boats across the turquoise waters.
- Scuba Diving – take a diving package to explore the many reefs off the islands, or sign up for an open water certification course if you have not yet learnt to dive.
- Trekking – explore the coastal forests and take in the gorgeous vistas from the vantage points along the trails that cross the islands.
- Fishing – charter a boat for some unforgettable deep sea fishing off Pulau Pemanggil or Pulau Aur.
- Local culture – Explore the local villages and spend time chatting with the locals.
Johor Parks organises marine conservation programs and activities from time to time. Interested parties may contact us directly for further information.